• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I Kitty-chan ^u^

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2013
    Hi I Kitty-chan. I really hope I like it here. A reapply great friend invited me to join so I thought I'd try it out. =^u^=

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • KITTY! *glomps* XD My "nonexistent" friends are actually joining. Thanks for dragging her in Toady. :> Welcome to PC, have fun, etc. all that~ Please stay. It's ronery around here actually.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums. If you want a mentor to give you a tour around the site, I recommend visiting the Adoption Center. Other than that, I'm not really sure what else I should recommend to you due to your really short intro.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2013
    Thank you all. And yes it is about you Mortie. ^u^ I'm sure when I get enough money for a laptop I'll enjoy the site better since I'm ion iPod and it has a mind of it's own.

TY

Hello there... my name is ShadowExcadrill (but just call me Shadow, its way much easier)

Well have fun here, and get a load of friends

- Shadow "a childish 16-year old dude"

Years
  • Hiya, Kitty-chan! Your username is pretty cute. :D

Your friend made a great choice referring you, because we are totally awesome here. The memberbase is mature and the staff are just as awesome, so never worry about approaching them with any questions you may have!

Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Pokemon game, if you have one? I love getting to know the newer members~!

But yeah, I'll be seeing you around, yes? <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Welcome to the forums Kitty-chan. That's great to hear that afriend invited you. Hope to see you around the forums and be sure tohave a great time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2013
    Thank you all so much. I was surprised to when it said the name was available. @Cirno- my favorite Pokemon game is HeartGold. I hope to see each of you again. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    Sup Kitty, can I just say that I LOVE your screen name!!! It's so original and cool! I really hope that you enjoy pokecommunity because I am really liking it here so far. Have fun, hope to see you around!

-TChad

Years
  • Hi I Kitty-chan. I really hope I like it here. A reapply great friend invited me to join so I thought I'd try it out. =^u^=

Hey Kitty-chan.

I am a big fan of Oshawott, but you can call me Hikari.

I have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years, and I love playing the 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation Pokemon games.

Anyways, tell me what sections are you interested in?

Oh well, feel free to VM me if you wanna chat. I'm a friendly user who won't bite.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator to ensure you have an awesome time at PC.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back