• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I like Jeans they're cool and comfy to wear!

What is your favourite style of Jean?

• Bootcut

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Boyfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capri

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Flare/Bell Bottom

• Skinny

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Straight

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Denim Shorts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Denim Overalls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please state)

• Total voters
    Years
    3 pairs of bootcut denim jeans, black skinnies, burgundy skinnies, and 2 flare leg jeans. While skinnies are the popular trend, I like bootcut better, just because I can wear tennis shoes with them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Hey, I'm the first to vote for denim shorts. I voted for both skinny and shorts; for the majority of the year I tend to wear skinny jeans, but during the summer I almost exclusively wear denim shorts. I think I currently have five pairs of denim shorts - white, medium-wash, black, and two pairs of dark wash. They're all Levi's, I think, and the dark washes were Miss Sixty jeans I cut into shorts. I can't recall how many pairs of skinny jeans I own though.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    I've been wearing skinny jeans for years. Anything else just seems terrifying and unnecessary - what do you even do with all the extra material??

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Boyfriend

Bootcut

Flare

Skinny

Bootcut are a very slight flare and actual Flares can range from a bit more than slight to really wide.

Don't want to fit too many images in the one post, If i've missed any sorry.

Years
    I only wear skinny jeans. They make my legs look longer and make by butt look good. I only really have the one decent pair at the moment. I'm not really a pants girl, I spend most of my time in dresses or skirts.

Years
    Majority of the denim in my closet are skinny jeans and have been for a few years, but I've been thinking about getting a couple that are bootcut. I'm fine with wearing leggings meanwhile, but it'd be nice to have a variety of different styles of jeans. The problem with them is that they're normally too long or way too big around the waist.

Back