• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I ma nickw1101 and im new

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Hi, I ma nickw1101, if you belong to rpg2knet, SAN, or gw you probably will know me, but i am here to meet new people, and share my project with you all ^_^

Hello
    ~nickw1101~

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    ill enjoy my stay, if i like it ill be on lol, and i have been a guest here for oh say about a month lol

Years
  • nickw1101 said:
    Hi, I ma nickw1101, if you belong to rpg2knet, SAN, or gw you probably will know me, but i am here to meet new people, and share my project with you all ^_^

Hello
    ~nickw1101~
    Like my brother TheTyplosionMaster Say I said the same also if you want to be friends with me just pm me

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • nickw1101 said:

Hello
    ~nickw1101~
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokeCommunity nickw1101. ^^ Project, eh? What kind of project do you speak of? XD I'm Kelsey, 'tis a pleasure to meet you. ^____^ Please check out the rules and stuff like that and have a good time. =3

~Kelsey

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC.
    Follow the rules and enjoy your time :)
    PM me if you've got a question^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    lol, im more active here than on my own site >.> lol but i enjoy it so much here, you are all suportive of any project and you are blunt and upfront, i liek that ! ill be here for a long time !

Back