• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I would like some Starters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years
  • 4th Generation Only
    Offering: Larvitar, Snorlax, Totodile, Dratini, Elekid, Magby(All Lv.1), Ho-Oh(Lv.45), Arceus(Lv.80)(My friend gave me it, but I'd probably have a guess that it was hacked), Ponyta(Lv.24) (Ponyta's got this wierd blue fire on it instead, I caught it because I thought it looked cool, not sure if it's a glitch or not)
    Requesting: Any starter pokemon other than Totodile.
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi,
    I looked at your trade thread and I can provide you with pretty much all the other starters. There are ways to check if that Arceus is hacked, bring it for trade and I'll tell you. I'll gladly give you all the starters for it if it is not hacked, if not I'd like the Snorlax and the shiny Ponyta. ok?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • That Arceus is hacked. The Azure Flute event to get the level 80 Arceus was not officially released. Arceus can only be obtained via events as level 100. Hacked Pokemon aren't allowed to be offered.

In the future, when you have less than 10 species to offer, use the Quick Trade Thread.

Check Trade Rules for additional information.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back