• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm a pokemon manga fanatic

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Hello everyone I'm Rage and I really like pokemon manga, games and
    things also hacks so what should I begin with???

:-)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Hey Rage Opten! I like Pokémon Manga a lot too, so till how much have you finished?

Those forums, as Classic Sonic suggested, are really good for starting out but I also suggest you to make friends a lot. That'll be nice so I'm hoping to see you around ROM Hacking, because there are tons of people over there who'll help you out.

~★Hoenn★

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Hey Rage Opten! I like Pokémon Manga a lot too, so till how much have you finished?

Those forums, as Classic Sonic suggested, are really good for starting out but I also suggest you to make friends a lot. That'll be nice so I'm hoping to see you around ROM Hacking, because there are tons of people over there who'll help you out.

~★Hoenn★

I'v finished 27 volumes and I'll check out the ROM Hacking forms.
    That sprite... Attack on the Titans right???

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC Rage Opten!

It's really nice to see some more fans of the manga here. I assume you mean Pokémon Special / Pokémon Adventures? It's the most popular, but there are also others. You can discuss all of them over at the manga subforum that Classic Sonic kindly pointed you towards. Please stop by and post a bit there, liven it up a bit.

The hacking forums is probably the most populated and popular part of PC so no doubt you'll thrive there ^^ Just remember to read the rules of PC and of any specific section you want to go to, and it'll all be good.

Hope to see you around~

Back