• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm addicted to Pocky. ♡

Lilikoi Juice

I'm on Youtube!
    Years
    Hi, I'm Lili, and I'm a bonafide Pocky lover.

I found out just the other day that the new Pokemon X and Y is multi-lingual! I only know the older pokemons by their Japanese names so I never really wanted to relearn the English names--I'm lazy like that, haha. So now that Pokemon is available for me to play on the DS with the language as Japanese. I'm probably going to give Pokemon a try again!! Yay.

My favorite pokemon is Yadoransu or Purin. I'm not sure what Yadoransu is called but Purin is Jigglypuff. I also have a Youtube but that's unrelated, haha, so I won't link anything here.

I think I will get Pokemon X and Y after the craziness has settled. After all, over 1,260,000 copies were reserved just in Japan alone... Hardcore. ♡

I know, it is hardcore, isn't it? :D Though it's so exciting to see Pokemon selling so well. Makes me happy but also makes me feel a bit left out if people are getting their copies before me, haha. Guess that's how excited I am!

On another note, I adore pocky myself. The chocolate ones are delicious but a liiiiittle bitter for me so I usually go with strawberry, but they're both great. A store around me sells 'em so I try to buy when I can.. though the last time I purchased pocky was probably a year ago. :( Can't believe how fast time flies! I guess I should stop by and get some soon.

Enjoy your stay on PC, Lili, and a big welcome to the community! Let me or another staff know if you need some help.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Aloha, Lili! Welcome to our amazing community <3 I'm also excited that the game is multi-lingual as well. I'm a Spanish speaker and I'm learning Italian on my own time, so I may find it beneficial. So, now playing Pokemon will become a lot easier for you since it will be in your own language :D

Why not join the fun of discussing the game by visiting the XY section? A lot of things in regards to XY and the game are being discussed in that very section. You may be able to find some friends who are willing to battle and/or trade with you here. It's really amazing for the fact that here at the community, you'll meet friends here easily. PC is such a friendly community :)

1 million copies alone in Japan, that IS hardcore! I'm still waiting on the sales total here in the US, I'm sure we'll hit 1 million due to the huge fanbase :D Anyways, have fun, okay! Don't hesitate to ask Cirno or any staff member in bold if you need help, ok <3

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
    Youtube? I need some street cred, so be sure to hook me up so I can become famous. Being a writer isn't enough, not nearly. :P

Pocky is awesome, no exceptions. Strawberry takes the cake, but have you ever tried fish pocky? Variety is the spice of life, even if it seems really weird, like fish pocky.

I'm here for info, leisurely mentorship and upon occasion, a one-man audience with vigour. So, take care, and a friend is a stranger you haven't met, or have met various times before.

Lilikoi Juice

I'm on Youtube!
    Years
    Youtube? I need some street cred, so be sure to hook me up so I can become famous. Being a writer isn't enough, not nearly. :P

Pocky is awesome, no exceptions. Strawberry takes the cake, but have you ever tried fish pocky? Variety is the spice of life, even if it seems really weird, like fish pocky.

I'm here for info, leisurely mentorship and upon occasion, a one-man audience with vigour. So, take care, and a friend is a stranger you haven't met, or have met various times before.
    FISH Pocky? Seriously? Oh my gosh, I'm genuinely interested...

I know, it is hardcore, isn't it? :D Though it's so exciting to see Pokemon selling so well. Makes me happy but also makes me feel a bit left out if people are getting their copies before me, haha. Guess that's how excited I am!

On another note, I adore pocky myself. The chocolate ones are delicious but a liiiiittle bitter for me so I usually go with strawberry, but they're both great. A store around me sells 'em so I try to buy when I can.. though the last time I purchased pocky was probably a year ago. :( Can't believe how fast time flies! I guess I should stop by and get some soon.

Enjoy your stay on PC, Lili, and a big welcome to the community! Let me or another staff know if you need some help.
    Aw, thanks! Pokemon X and Y are available without pre-orders at my Game Stop so I'm seriously considering getting it...

Oh, the Panda Pocky is great, and I tried Tropical Pocky which was pretty good. I'm into special flavor Pocky's, haha. But they are all delicious!! Hope you can try some soon again!

Aloha, Lili! Welcome to our amazing community <3 I'm also excited that the game is multi-lingual as well. I'm a Spanish speaker and I'm learning Italian on my own time, so I may find it beneficial. So, now playing Pokemon will become a lot easier for you since it will be in your own language :D

Why not join the fun of discussing the game by visiting the XY section? A lot of things in regards to XY and the game are being discussed in that very section. You may be able to find some friends who are willing to battle and/or trade with you here. It's really amazing for the fact that here at the community, you'll meet friends here easily. PC is such a friendly community :)

1 million copies alone in Japan, that IS hardcore! I'm still waiting on the sales total here in the US, I'm sure we'll hit 1 million due to the huge fanbase :D Anyways, have fun, okay! Don't hesitate to ask Cirno or any staff member in bold if you need help, ok <3
    That's great, thank you!! I visited the X and Y thread yesterday and I'm back to see what everyone is saying about the game so far, haha.

I'm excited about the multi-lingual function too! It's great to be able to select the language because before, the games were region-locked...

Oh, I want to go to the Pokemon Center in Japan sometime... It looks so fun!! They have pretty much everything a Pokemon-fan would need and want, uh, I want to go nao! Haha.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    OMG you like Panda Pocky too?! :O SAME <3 I'm also another avid fan of Pocky, but probably not as big a fan as you are x) I've tried the chocolate, strawberry and melon flavoured ones (plus probably a few others), plus this really unique flavour I found in Japan - Rare Cheesecake! I've never seen it before and I just had to buy it. It tastes as heavenly as its name. <3 You should try it sometime if you find it, seeing you're a huge Pocky fan!

And oh, I've actually been to a Pokemon Center in Japan before! As that time Black & White was just released, it was chock full of B/W Pokemon merchandise. That place is truly a Pokefan's paradise <3 If you have the opportunity to go to Japan, you should definitely pay one of them a visit!

Oh btw, welcome to PC! Here's the perfect place for you to discuss about all things Pokemon, especially the recent X&Y games! Although I haven't gotten the games yet, I've heard it's really amazing - you should really get it asap :D I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot! I've noticed you've already checked out out X&Y section. That's great! In the meantime, feel free to check out all the other sections as well, I'm sure there'll be lots of things that might interest you. While you're at it, do remember to make some new friends! This community is really friendly, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in.

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask any of the helpful Moderators around via VM/PM. Want to make a new friend or just want to chat? Do drop by my profile to say hi anytime! :3 Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around! n_n

Lilikoi Juice

I'm on Youtube!
    Years
    OMG you like Panda Pocky too?! :O SAME <3 I'm also another avid fan of Pocky, but probably not as big a fan as you are x) I've tried the chocolate, strawberry and melon flavoured ones (plus probably a few others), plus this really unique flavour I found in Japan - Rare Cheesecake! I've never seen it before and I just had to buy it. It tastes as heavenly as its name. <3 You should try it sometime if you find it, seeing you're a huge Pocky fan!

And oh, I've actually been to a Pokemon Center in Japan before! As that time Black & White was just released, it was chock full of B/W Pokemon merchandise. That place is truly a Pokefan's paradise <3 If you have the opportunity to go to Japan, you should definitely pay one of them a visit!

Oh btw, welcome to PC! Here's the perfect place for you to discuss about all things Pokemon, especially the recent X&Y games! Although I haven't gotten the games yet, I've heard it's really amazing - you should really get it asap :D I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot! I've noticed you've already checked out out X&Y section. That's great! In the meantime, feel free to check out all the other sections as well, I'm sure there'll be lots of things that might interest you. While you're at it, do remember to make some new friends! This community is really friendly, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in.

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask any of the helpful Moderators around via VM/PM. Want to make a new friend or just want to chat? Do drop by my profile to say hi anytime! :3 Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around! n_n

Thank you! Everyone has been really nice so far. :3

This is so weird, I had rare cheesecake just the other day! It said to eat it chilled on the box so I did, and it tasted so good...! I also had the mini-pocky yesterday, or what I like to call "Chubby Pocky". This one was really chocolate-y. The stick was half the normal size and the chocolate was the same in amount... Oh, and I had strawberry Pocky today. It's just the regular strawberry Pocky but the box was so decorative, I had to take a picture!

Naoto

Detective Kouhai
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Pocky is great~

And welcome to the forums! I'm also pretty new myself, but I hope you're having a great time here like I am! ^Q^ /

Back