• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Ancient, NO I'm not that old cheeky!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Hey I'm Ancient J W and I'm new, just thought I'd introduce myself to the community!
    Expect to see my posting soon as I'm quite a big Pokemon Fan but I love to learn new things and have a bit of fun with people! I've read the rules briefly to know the common problems (EDIT button is your friend!) but I will get more familiar with the rules later.

Help me out with the EGGS in my Siggy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Thanks Psycho Blade! Just thought I'd mention im into ROM Hacking so expect to see me Posting on some hack threads. (maybe making my own, I currently have a WIP)

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • Oh ello ancient. Hope ya have fun hurr.
    Ill help u out with ur EGGYS :3 I know what they is too *sinister laugh*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC,Acient J W I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Thanks guys.
    Special thanks for helping my eggs got some new ones now but theyre common. :(

EDIT: Abandoned by commons for three rares, Turtwig, Togepi and Larvitar!

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to grand old PC Ancient. Quite a funny title you've got there. xD Made me laugh for the day.

Glad you already read some of the rules--that's always a good way to start. Also, glad you like to learn new things here, especially when it comes to pokémon. There are a lot of sections and sub-forums in this community that will help you learn a whole quantity of new things whether it be pokémon or some other thing you've wanted to experience or learn. Well hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and if you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Welcome to PC, Ancient! I hope you enjoy it here. Good luck with your eggs! *clicks eggs*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Hey There, welcome to PC. I'm pretty sure you'll have fun here... Speaking of fun "Pokemon Trivia" and Other Trivia" are both very fun areas.. Check them out if you get bored.

Try to make a lot of friends here... *click your eggs*

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Thanks you lot, glad I gave you a laugh Audi!
    Thanks for clciking my eggs 2 and the Pokemon trivia section, never been there before so I'll check it out!

Back