• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Argon and I do poke LP's

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hi everyone! I'm ArgonsPokeAdventures, you can call me Argon. Really I just wanted to say hi and to let everyone know that I do pokemon LP's so if you want me to do a few videos on a hack that you made or like just let me know and I'll have a look into it!

Anyway thanks for reading thin, and I can't wait to get involved in the community.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Argon! :3 Let's Plays are fun, I watch them on occasion haha. I like Minecraft ones the most, though~!

Anyway, we're really glad to have you here on PC, so it's great to know that you're looking forward to getting involved in the things we have here. :D That's great; I'm sure you won't regret saying that! Stick around and have fun, and feel free to check out the Adoption Center if you'd like to get a mentor to show you around the forum. n_n

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hello Argon "The Aron"!(Yes,i am currently watching KaScope's LP of sapphire.)
    Im new as well,so it's nice to see you!

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, dude. I see you do LPs of Pokemon games. It's good to see a fellow LPer, dispite the fact I do more than just Pokemon games (even though I've only done Stadium and an Gale of Darkness Nuzlocke). Anyway, have a good time.

Back