• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Back

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I was here and then I wasn't after a day or so but now I am here again, isn't that great?

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey there and welcome back! Well that's not a very long time you were here the first time... but i'm sure you had a reason. Even thought i have no idea who you are its still nice to see people come back to the site after leaving. Anyways hope you enjoy your stay back, hope you stick around this time and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there, despite your join date being four years ago, you are still considered a new member as you haven't used your account to the fullest (or in other words, you weren't able to use it at that time). So yeah, welcome to the forums! Hmm, so what made you visit this place once again and how were you able to find this place at the first place? I am really interested into getting to know some things about you better, so it would be nice if you could also provide some information about you, regarding your hobbies & interests, likes/dislikes, even your Pokemon game play experience! I'm sure everyone else would love to get to know you more better! :D

I'm quite certain that many had change back then, but yeah don't you worry! PC is still the same place that you joined in, where you can have lots of fun and meet tons of awesome Pokemon fans and make friends with them! It is recommended for you to read the rules once again. I mean that was four years ago and many have changed! It wouldn't take lots of time, so if you don't want to get into any trouble, make sure to read it! :P

With that, I bid you good luck! And I do hope that you won't leave us again! Enjoy and I'll be seeing you around the boaaard~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Hmm, so what made you visit this place once again and how were you able to find this place at the first place? I am really interested into getting to know some things about you better, so it would be nice if you could also provide some information about you, regarding your hobbies & interests, likes/dislikes, even your Pokemon game play experience! I'm sure everyone else would love to get to know you more better! :D

Well I was working on a cool Pokemon song that my friend inspired me to do, so i thought I'd share it with you guys(link in my sig).

I'm 21 now, and I mainly like making music and video games. I also have a silly comic which can be seen here: facebook(dot)com/media/set/?set=a.10150686096363082.493726.632268081&type=3&l=024a2f7b59

I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, I try to play every new one that comes out. My favorites would have to be Yellow/Red/Blue.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I was here and then I wasn't after a day or so but now I am here again, isn't that great?

Welcome to the forums, duncepoo! Or, rather, welcome back to the forums, after a long, long time, huh? Seems like right now you're really getting started, so I do think that you should give everything a bit of a look-see, especially the rules and stuff. I think you should be fine, though! Just relax, explore, and have fun. If you do run into problems, get into contact with a staff member - they all have bold usernames!

I hope to see you again!

Back