• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi... I'm back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lance320

Ace Trainer
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hi guys!

Sorry for being absent for a long time. I was really focusing on another game, so i'm absent for a long long time... I still play Pokemon, sometimes. I don't make hack roms now, I already stopped developing Pokemon SpiritWhite, a pokemon hack, i just finished the maps and text. if you want to try it, the download link will be available soon. The hack is based on Fire Red.

Thank you!
    :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome back :) shame about not hacking any more! Although when I stopped hacking the first time I really got into the rest of the forum, so I hope to see you around ^-^.

Years
  • Naw, it's totally fine! We all disappear every once in a while but it's awesome that you remembered PC and checked back here. ^^ Welcome back, Lance!

Out of curiosity, what other game were you focusing on? I've been addicted to Fire Emblem lately so that has been sucking away my interest for Pokemon, though I'm still a very big fan regardless. Discussing Pokemon on PokeCommunity is also still really fun even if you're busy on another game as this forum is just so, so addicting. Stinks you stopped developing your hack, but it's also great to hear you got some progress in. :D It was fun while it lasted, right? Make sure to get it posted in the Emulation & ROM Hacking board when you can; the regulars would appreciate it, I'm sure. Perhaps I'll give it a try as well once I finish getting through Ultra Violet, haha. It seems like some hackers that stop developing their games end up exploring around the entire forum more afterwards, like SwiftSign suggested, so perhaps that will be you soon in the future. We can never have too many active members~!

How have things been with you in these last few months, though? Perhaps you'll run into other fans of the game you're playing around the Video Games board? :) Always worth it to check, and if a thread on it doesn't exist you should be able to make one! Maybe we can chat sometime too as it's always fun to meet people around here, and having a friend around the forum makes it much more worth it to log in. :3 Come on and get posting! Once you become active you'll be checking back here really often.

Enjoy your stay and once again, welcome back!

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • No worries there my good friend :D You surely had a reason to be absent. I'm on the same boat as you on the games though. When I get into a game, I take my sweet time on it... but I forgot about the others xD And oh? hack roms? Interesting ;]

You are so very welcome. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, make friends, and I hope you have a very nice day~

lance320

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    lol maybe dude, one day, i'll be making my finished hack, including scripts, music, new Pokemon, and sprites. hehe i'll be active soon as long as i can make a rom hacking team. :D

lance320

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Sorry cirno for the late reply. I was focusing on a game called Minecraft, a sandbox game. It was so addictive so i don't have much time playing Pokemon... Anyways, i need a little bit of help about making a hacking team. Can you help me? I wanted to continue my hack so i can finish it.

Years
  • No worries, Lance! But unfortunately you can't really bump threads older than a month here in most sections. :( Your intro is very much past that window. But since you're back now, you can always post a re-introduction if you want! Cheers and welcome back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back