• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm BlazikenKevin from TPM. I'm new here.

BlazikenKevin

Pokemon League Champion
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 23, 2003
    Yup, that's right! If any of you are familiar with the name "BlazikenKevin", or "TyphlosionKevin", that is me.

BTW: Your rules are way to easy to follow, but, no offense, but, maybe I can help with some more. ;)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, you can voice your opinions in the Questions and Feedback section, and we will look at them.

Welcome to The Pok?mon Community! ^_^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Well hey there BlazikenKevin Welcome to PC it's really nice to meet ya Im MoonLight ! It's always nice to see new Members here!! :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Welcome to PC BlazikenKevin!Nice to meet you, have a great time!

BlazikenKevin

Pokemon League Champion
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 23, 2003
    Yup, fire types are the best type. And I AM the master of Blaziken, Typhlosion and Charizard, but mostly Blaziken, since my MasterGym Team has two Blazikens on it, and only 1 Charizard and Typhlosion. I believe that in order to have a Pokemon on your team, you should breed it frequently and/or know it well, for the best advantage in battle, statistically, and mentally. BTW: The other 2 Pokemon in it are Camerupt and Groudon. But, since I said I have Groudon, in this way, with legendaries, of course you can't breed them, but my philosophy still works, thus being still able to get to know the Pokemon.

My Gym Team(No moves, just orientation):

BLAZIKEN (BLAZIKEN M L.100), TYPHLOSION (TYPHLOSION M L.100), CHARIZARD (CHARIZARD M L.100), DARKFIRE (BLAZIKEN M L.100 **), CAMERUPT (CAMERUPT M L.100), GROUDON (GROUDON L.100)

**= Special Shiny(In this case Black and Red Coloration)

Just a little stuff about me.

Attached Image is of the Black and Red Blaziken named Darkfire.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, very nice to meet ya!!! I'm Sturm the member of C4 who love to use Dragon type and welcome!!!
    Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!*cough**cough*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • BlazikenKevin said:
    Yup, that's right! If any of you are familiar with the name "BlazikenKevin", or "TyphlosionKevin", that is me.

BTW: Your rules are way to easy to follow, but, no offense, but, maybe I can help with some more. ;)
    Hi BlazikenKevin. Welcome to PC

Years
  • Hi there! I'm also a Blaziken-crazed fan as well! I'm insane about Blaziken! (Sorry for bumping up an old topic, but I'm crazy about Blaziken!) We should create a fan club for Blaziken (the Pokemon, not me! ^_^) In fact, that's just what I'm gonna do! ^^ Anyway, you can call me Blaz'!

EDIT: I didn't see that I posted here already!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Hello, I am Allstories, and I can't help but faintly recollect having heard your name before.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, I've seen you around TPM, I'm sure. =P Welcome to PC. Our rules aren't too strict, but they get the general idea across. As Kairi said, you can just post your opinions in Questions and Feedback. ^_^

Back