• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i'm Chaos Lucario (CL)!

Chaos Lucario

The Legend Of Chaos
Years
  • Hey guys, i don't think i've been here for some time, i am...fairly new here, about 3 months ago i signed up, i can't remember. But i haven't been posting alot and I decided to say "hey!" "I'm still here!", so, I'm glad to be back after this long week. ;3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there CL and nice to have you with us (again)! :D
    It's nice to have you back with us, and i hope you stay more active this time.
    There is a lot to see and talk about, so explore the boards as you like!
    And why don't you tell us more about you? What was your first Pokemon Game?
    What are your other interests? And don't be afraid to talk to other members, we are
    all very friendly and nice people :3
    Anyways, hope you stick around for a while! See you :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, well, welcome back! We haven't met before, but it's nice to meet you!

I do hope that you'll stick around, and post more, because there's a lot more things to talk about this time around! But yeah, I do hope that I'll see you around again, and hey, if you ever want to talk, my VMs and PMs are always open! So, again, I hope you'll have fun this time around. :3

Years
  • Don't think we've ever spoken before but now's the time to change that~! Welcome to the forum, CL! Lucario sure is popular, but for a good reason since he's amazing. <3;

According to your statistics you only signed up last month which definitely still makes you a new user. Would be totally awesome if you started being active around these parts - we can always use more Pokefans! Other than Lucario, what parts of Pokemon do you like? Maybe you watch the anime or play the cards in your spare time, who knows.. I mean, I'm sure you're interested in the games as they're wonderful and we all love them, but there's so much more to Pokemon than that, right? n~n

I see you're a fan of hacks too, that's neat! I loved them for a long time myself and they helped me find out about PC back in 2006. Still need to finish playing Flora Sky though, from what I remember I was close to being finished but not quite there yet. Aaaand are you as excited for X and Y as we are here? It just looks amazing so I'm really curious to see what other fans have to say about it. :O

But instead of rambling on, I'll end this by saying I hope you have a splendid time on PC! We'd love to have you so stick around! I'm always open if you have any questions, though so are our amazing members.

Back