• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im Chris

AceTrainerChris

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hi

i was referred here by Impo and the site looks great. I currently play pokemon Soul silver

My Soul silver friend code is- 3094 9539 7918

Xbox live- Hysterias BR

fell free to post your friend code :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    chris :D
    and you can look for battles in the quick battle thread ;)
    and you have my FC, dont you :)

Hey Welcome to PC. ^^ Read and Follow the rules before posting. :o and I hope you enjoy your stay! ^^ grats Impo for referring a friend to PC ;o

yay me :D :P
    and to chris too, i guess :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Hey Chris! I'm Chris too. :D Welcome to PC. If you are ever up for a battle, I can help with that. ;)

yea i'm up for a battle just send me your friend code, mines in my first post
    All right! Sweet, mine is 1119-1939-9418. I'm busy finishing my team, but by sunday I should be ready. (May lose to you because I'm just testing out how this goes. Not 100% tweaked yet.)

Last edited by a moderator:

chrispen2195

Emerald lover!
    Years
    hi chris, i'm new here also, and my name is also chris, and my friend code is below, in my sig. hope you have fun following rules and find some new friends on here!

Back