• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i'm G. FoxX :)

Years
    Hello everyone ! I'm new in the PC. I joined mainly to get some safaris. I have been playing competitive pokemon for the past 3 years. I love pokemon games. I'm from montreal so if there are any people out there from montreal, add me :)
    I'm not the kind of person who is active on forums, but i'm sure I will have fun here !

Glad you found the friend code thread. n_n That's the best way to get codes here and make in-game friends so we certainly recommend it for any X/Y fan. ;P Welcome, Fox!

Since you're a competitive player we urge you to check out the Battle Center, it's the best place to request battles. We even have a fantastic Pokemon Showdown server that you can check out so be sure to check the info thread over at the battle forum if you're interested. Very fun and certainly worthwhile, haha.

Enjoy your stay and see you around! I'm happy to help if you get lost along the way.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Check out the X&Y Friend Code sharing thread, then! You'll be able to find some more friend codes for friend safaris! (: Ah, and welcome to PC, fox! <3

I've been playing competitive pokemon for... almost 8 years? So yeah, if you need a hand with any competitive pokemon related business, you can check out the battle center, as well as our showdown server! Mmm, and well, I'm not in Montreal, but, I live in Canada! Ontario, to be exact. :3 So yeah, we can definitely chat sometime!

Ah, well, I do hope that I'll get to see you sometime, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! I hope you'll have fun here as well, as I'm sure you will! <3

Years
    Hello to you too! So happy to see you here, Foxx!

As the others already said, do check out the Friend Code thread and the Battle Center section if you are interested in competitive battling, and as Dragon said we have the Pokemon Showdown server where you can chat and battle with fellow PC members. I happen to be an active regular there myself, so do pop by sometime and I'll be sure to say hi!

And don't worry about your activity, PC is such a diverse community I'm sure you can stay active and make new friends. The staff members are always there if you have a question or concern, and don't worry about the green names, it's just for one day. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- Hikamaru

Back