• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm GhostGross

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    SO first of all, hi everyone :)

I'm a new member obviously, so I feel I should tell you a few things about me.

I'm not the sort of person who has one specific favourite Pokemon or type, I would say I have around 10 Pokemon who are my absolute favourites i.e. I go out of my way to have them in nearly every Pokemon game :P

My name came about when I thought about how awesome a purple Metagross would look, and I generally associate purple with Ghost pokemon, for whatever reason :)

Before I had never really bothered with the competitive side of Pokemon as it all seemed to be too complex for me, or maybe it was just unwillingness to learn..
    SO I came here to hopefully learn something about the competitive battling scene and would be really grateful if someone experienced was willing to help me out :)

Years
  • Welcome to the forum. I'm sure if you browse around the site you'll find what you are looking for and more! I already find this site to be useful and friendly so I'm sure you will too!

Years
  • Heya GhostGross, weelcome to the forum! Our Battle Center has pretty much everything you'll need for learning the ins and outs of competitive play so it'll be an amazing place to check out. You can get your teams rated there as well (both ingame and competitive) so it definitely is a lovely little place here. <3 Of course it has lots of experienced battlers as well.. but sadly I'm likely not one of 'em, haha. Have no fear that you'll find someone to take you under their wing soon enough!

Do agree that there are way too many great Pokemon though; it's always very hard for me to pick. I alternate between favorites probably every other day or so. Lots of people are the same way. Anyone who can pick a single favorite without needing to blink would really deserve respect. :O

Anyways, it's wonderful meeting you and have a lovely time here! You're free to ask me or another staff member if you need some forum-related help anytime.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, GhostGross! Competitive battling, huh? Not only we have a great Battle section that Cirny linked to you, but we also have an amazing PokeCommunity Showdown server where you can actually battle online with other members. I'm a frequent visitor of the server, and to be honest... it's really fun! You'll learn a lot about competitive battling, and get help from some of our experts. Check it out! Link is on my siggy.

I'm also learning about it as well, and so far it's easy to learn. Just take your time and your patience, and everything will be fine. :)

Hopefully you have a great time here. I'm sure you will, sweetheart! See ya around and have fuuuun <3

Back