• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm GreenEspeon :)

GreenEspeon

Known as BlueUmbreon on PHO!
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Hi I'm GreenEspeon, and I'm also a member of PHO, although I'm known as "BlueUmbreon" over there. So I think there are some familiar faces around :p
    Anyway I look forward to being part of the forums! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Honestly I really love the shiny version of Espeon... so green and...well, shiny xD

Nice to see ya here on PC, GreenEspeon! Welcome aboard. :3 It looks like you're a ROM hacker, right? Have you checked out our very own Emulation section of the forums? I recommend you to do so! I believe you'll find some familiar faces here who are also members of PHO, as well as meet brand new friends here! We're a nice community, and you will totally love it here. :3

I look forward to seeing ya around! Send me a message if you need any help, and read the rules!

Quicksken

Modder/Hacker/Gamer/Dreamer
    Years
  • Hi there, GreenEspeon! And welcome to PC, although I'm sure my co-members have warmly welcomed you before! As a fellow ROM hacker, I'm sure we'll see each other over at the Emulations section!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, GreenEspeon! And welcome to the forums, it's really nice to have someone from other forum join PC, you might see a lot of familiar faces here that's also a member in PHO like Abnegation, Team Fail and a lot more! Though meeting new ones here in PC wouldn't be that bad as well! And it's just really great to see another hacker around! I'm also a hacker and I've welcomed like 4-5 new members that enjoys hacking as well. I'm pretty sure you're already quite familiar with the Emulation section? If not, then look around and I'm sure you'll get used to the whole forum eventually!

Although, why don't you try checking the whole forum instead of just the Emulation section? I'm sure there are other things that might interest you as well especially the generation games section such as B/W, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation Games, Metal and Color Generation and perhaps, the spin-offs too? The Pokemon Anime also has it's own very section if you want to discuss it. You could pretty much find everything that your looking for in a Pokemon board here. ^^;;

What's really awesome is that PC also holds get-togethers and events at special ocassions, we just had the Holiday Hop and it's over, sucks that you weren't able to take part but there will be more in the future! So hope you'll stick wth us and be an active member too!

I think I pretty much said what I wanted to say, so if you have any questions or if you need any help, don't hesitate to approach me and send me a message. I'll try to get to you as soon as I can. You could also ask the staff members like Meganium90 whose really willing to lend the things she knows about this forum to you! Have a great time and see you around the board. Have a nice day. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi I'm GreenEspeon, and I'm also a member of PHO, although I'm known as "BlueUmbreon" over there. So I think there are some familiar faces around :p
    Anyway I look forward to being part of the forums! :)

Hi there, and welcome to PC! ...PHO? I think I have never heard of that. Sorry for that! But I'm sure that you'll feel at home in PC. Anyway, do remember to check out the various parts of the forums, cause PC is large.

I hope to see you again, and have fun! I bet that you'll be able to find your place very soon. If you need any help, any staff member can help, and it's probably just a VM/PM away!

Back