• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm italian and my english sucks. [Q. Kaito]

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2023
    Ehm... well.

Nothing to say.

Goodbye, dudes.

I'm joking.
    I'm an italian hack ROM graphic &
    in the meantime I have a project called Catharsis.
    Nothing more to say, only visit my deviantID for more information. [SPAMMING]

Arrivederci.

Years
  • Ehm... well.

Nothing to say.

Goodbye, dudes.

I'm joking.
    I'm an italian hack ROM graphic &
    in the meantime I have a project called Catharsis.
    Nothing more to say, only visit my deviantID for more information. [SPAMMING]

Arrivederci.

Hello Zitowski, and welcome to PC aka the most awesome Pokemon forum ever.

In fact, we have a section that might suit your taste - it's called Emulation. You'll find everything you need to know relating to hacks, and you can join in discussions there too. I may not browse that section cos I suck at hacking but you'll have fun there.

And don't worry about the language barrier, most of our members speak English so you'll learn in no time as we are primarily an English-speaking forum. You have a DeviantArt page? I do as well!

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need help contact a moderator, who are easily identified by bold blue names.

- Hikari10

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • Welcome Zitowski!!...Glad to have you aboard...although I've got to say...your English seems fine to me dude!!

Enjoy your stay man and message me anytym you want to chat.

Back