• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i'm Jade and stuff

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    So, I decided I needed to get into some kind of pokemon community, and this is what appeared first when I searched for it. Forums seam to be fairly active, so hopefully I can find what I"m looking for here.

What I'm looking for? Well I kinda want to get into online battling and breeding, and the ever elusive dream of catching them all. I realized I wasn't gonna be able to really do much on my own. Only my little brother plays but he all he does is speed runs the game and pretty much quits there and erases game file if he wants to play again, he'll help me trade to myself for some evolutions but otherwise I'm on my own. So I come here hoping to find friends to trade with, maybe chat with too, and friend safari's would be nice as well (especially if you have dittos in yours).

I have X, Y, Alpha/Omega. Beat X, Y is mid nuzlocke run from a year ago lol, Just beat Alpha kinda exploring around/ doing Delta episode atm, Omega still haven't started.

So friend code me if you like:
    0920-0572-6100

Years
  • Well you definitely joined the best of the best that's for sure. Welcome aboard by the way Jade, and I'm sure you're having a great time here today! Speed runs may look fun, but it's so much better to take your time and see what's around, at least in my opinion.

If you came here for trading, then our Trade Corner board is just the place for all that! There's a lot of dedicated breeders who hang around there, and with a thread for just about any kind of trade you are in search of. Hopefully you can stay active and complete the Pokedex, which is always challenging but definitely worth the dedication. Do visit the Friend Codes thread in the X/Y board as well if you want to look for Friend Safaris to add, as User 101 said earlier.

Anyways, hope that keeps you all busy and have a merry Christmas as well! See you around, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me or a staff member.

- Hikamaru

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity! PokeCommunity is always the first Pokemon forums that appear on search engine (because of it domain :)). I hope you are doing great here. I dont play Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire so I could not trade with you.. Dont worry, there are lot of traders here (https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161). I'm sure you will fine something you like.

Also, you will be able to make new friends (and rival) here (https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260). Also, take a look at other non-pokemon-related forums too.. Such as the Art & Design section :) .

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • *Reads title*

Hi Jade and Stuff!

I'm The ???, nice to meet you, enjoy and have fun! :D

Years
  • Hey Jade! Big welcome to PokeCommunity - we're very glad to have you, yes. :D

Ah yeah trading and breeding is quite big here so you shouldn't have any problems heh. I breed a lot myself but have yet to trade away any spares since I end up hoarding them all. Many members are avidly trying to complete their 'dexes so be sure to join in on the trading and you'll get there in no time. :) I might be able to help out in the near future myself since I own the data entries of all 719. Took a while to get there on X.. whew.

And unfortunately my safari is a lame ground type, ah wells. But if you're on the prowl for safaris we recommend checking out the friend code/safari thread in the X&Y forum. Have a good stay here and whatnot, yes?! If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff as we're always around and happy to help.

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
  • Welcome Jade!

We have a lot of talented breeders, I someday I hope to lay claim to that title myself. I am still relatively new to it but my collection is growing by the day! Hopefully we can help each other out!

I personally only have X at the moment, but when the stores open again tomorrow I am getting Alpha Sapphire, since I guess Santa forgot it at home.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
    Back