• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Jessy!

Years
    • Age 30
    • NYC
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    Hello. I'm Jessy and I am sort of new to hacking. I started last year to an OK start until my computer crashed :'( . Well, now my computer is up and running again and I am eager to start all over again. Perhaps, a fresh start. I have all the programs neccesary to start hacking. If someone is willing to help me in any way, please contact me through email ([email protected]) or Private Messaging. One more thing. I would like to thank Legendary_Reploid_Zero for introducing me to hacking in the first place. (I always keep my word ;) )

Years
    Welcome here Jesse if you want to ask me question about hacking you can ask me im still can help you in hacking depending what type of hack. however i never know that a girl with 13 years old like you like hacking.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome to PC jesse feel free to pm me anytime
    ~Make sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself in the community :>.

Back