• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Kaiza!

Kaiza

Conceptual Amateur
    Years
    Hello, ladies, gentlemen, and trainers alike. I'm Kaiza, and I come looking to make friends and perhaps rivals. I'm rocking Pokemon Online. It's nice to meet you all, and I can't wait to get the ball rolling!

Last edited:

Berry Punch

Permadrunk naughty Pony
    Years
    Welcome to PCommunity, Kaiza. May I ask how you came up with your name?

Well, I know how you feel, never owned a DS or had any opportunity to play online with an own game. But there is still much to learn and improve, even for solo gaming on Emulators. You may be interested in Pokemon Online as well, a free desktop application which simulates battles against real players.

Wish you much fun here,

Berry

Kaiza

Conceptual Amateur
    Years
    Apparently, I had created this account a looong time ago, and I never used it. Idk WHY it was there, but when I went to sign up, it said my email address was already in use. I discovered my old account, no info on it what-so-ever. So, I have no idea where the name came from.

And thanks for the tip about the program, I will look in to it.

Kaiza

Conceptual Amateur
    Years
    Thanks for the welcomes, you two. :)

Hello again. If you play Pokemon online, then please check out my server! mc.justincocke.com:25565

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hi there kaiza! I am also a Pokemon Online battler myself, though I am not that good. What server do you play in?

Anyway, since you are interested mostly on the competitive aspect, I suggest you check out our Competitive Battling Center. I am sure, with all the great guys we have here, your team can still improve.

so, welcome to PC! see you around!

Kaiza

Conceptual Amateur
    Years
    hi there kaiza! I am also a Pokemon Online battler myself, though I am not that good. What server do you play in?

Anyway, since you are interested mostly on the competitive aspect, I suggest you check out our Competitive Battling Center. I am sure, with all the great guys we have here, your team can still improve.

so, welcome to PC! see you around!
    I run my own server, actually. I have it set up as the Kaiza League. We need 16 Gym Leaders, an E4, a Champion, Eight Kaiza Tower Executives, And then me. I'm the head of Kaiza Tower. If you are interested, check out mc.justincocke.com:25565 in Pokemon Online.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Why, hello there fellow battler! And welcome to Pokemon Community. ♥

I'm sure you will love the battling board here - the Competitive Battling Center as to which the person above me already introduced you to. PC has it's own server in PO as you can see, so just read the procedures in CBC on how you can connect and so on! There, you will be able to meet lots of awesome PC battlers around and perhaps make friends with them, don't worry though, whether your good in battling or not, you will surely improve here with the aid of the people around you. :D

Aaaand of course, I suggest to check out the other boards as well, who knows something here might get you interested aside from battling! There are lots of discussions to participate in so just look around and have lots of fun. :]

If you have any questions or if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask for help by contacting the staff members here. They're really approachable and nice so don't you worry! Make sure to follow the rules as always too or else you will get into the situation that you might not really want to get into, you know what I mean right?

If you want to talk with me, then feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message. Enjoy battling and I'll see you around, then? :o

Kaiza

Conceptual Amateur
    Years
    Again, thank you all for the welcomes. If you play Pokemon Online, tell your friends aboum ny server, if you dont mind. If you want, you are all welcome to be E4 or Tower Executives.

Back