• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Katie

Eevee4Ever54

Paramore #1 Fan <333
Years
  • I'm new to the site, I'm just joining some forums for games that I'm familiar with.
    Anyway, I'm used to forums, so I can figure things out pretty quickly, but of course there are things that are different. :\ So yeah, I'm playing Pokemon Pearl right now, I started over for the billionth time a few days ago and I just beat Fantina. Yay me. ;D
    Hi everyone. XD

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hey Katie~! Welcome to PC. lol Addicted to the game? xD

Anyway, yeah, welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay. x]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hello I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you make a lot of new friends here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Hello, Katie. :) It's good to hear that you can adapt quickly - you'll fit right in. ^^ I used to restart my games a lot, but not anymore. XD;

I hope to see you around. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2011
    Have you came across any shiny starters or pokemon with all your resets? Anyways welcome

xXI JOE IXx

I'm new to the site, I'm just joining some forums for games that I'm familiar with.
    Anyway, I'm used to forums, so I can figure things out pretty quickly, but of course there are things that are different. :\ So yeah, I'm playing Pokemon Pearl right now, I started over for the billionth time a few days ago and I just beat Fantina. Yay me. ;D
    Hi everyone. XD

Hey Katie. Evees are awesome. Umbreon is the best!

xXI JOE IXx

Haha, I like all of 'em. You see my avatar? I have an avatar for each, just like that but different colors. :3

Cool, you should change your avatar daily haha :P. Anyway, welcome to pokecommunity. Feel free to send a friend request.

Back