• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im kind of knew! lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    so hey.ive been playing the game since the pokemon yellow came out.i hope 2 meet alot of cool people ok

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's always nice to have another veteran of the franchise posting about!
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

I have absolutely no doubts that you will meet all kinds of really cool people around this particular forum. I mean heck, there are so many awesome people here it would be a tad bit difficult to not run into at least one of them. xD
    (Yes, friends a' plenty around here!)

Hope you have a wonderful stay and feel free to have a chat with me via PM or VM if you ever have the wish.
    (Oh, and check out the Metal and Color Generation Games Discussion if you want a nice blast of nostalgia. ;D)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sleepy!

Ah, a long time pokemon fan? We have quite a bit of those here...And you're in luck, because most people here are pretty much the definition of coolness. *points at self* XDDDD

Have fun exploring the forums, and I'll be seeing you! ^___^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hi there, always glad to see more and more ppl joining PC everyday...well hope you stay active and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of friends...

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity. We will always be glad to have new members, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Have fun and make friends.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sleepy! Another veteran, eh? I feel like I'm getting swarmed, as I've only played Emerald and up. :\
    Anyway, welcome! But you'll get booted out for bad grammar

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello Sleepy, my name is Rey and welcome to the community. I'm glad that you have chosen this community because you'll meet alot of people here and I'm one of them.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Yellow. I remember when I first went 2 Toys R Us 2 get my copy of PK Yellow. Both me and my brother got it, and my dad was like... "How come both of U R getting the same game, why don't U just share it", and I was like, "WHAT!?!? But U can only save 1 game!" and he was like, "Huh?" And I was like, "Huh!" And then we were both like... "Huh?????" Good times, good times.

Anyway welcome 2 the forum! Peace!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity then, sleepy.
    That makes me tired. :]

You've been playing since the good ol' Kanto days then aye? Well then you can join the thousands of other veterans we have here who have been playing for just as long.

I am sure you'll meet a lot of people in your stay here at PC, just be yourself, post around and have fun.

Back