• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new and I have a few questions

Years
  • Hey im new :D

How do you add a avatar?
    were to people get them things that go under what they say? signitures are they called i dunno were they have a pokemon trainer and detailes next to them.
    Thanks

and also id like to make friends here :D

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC! I'm new too! To edit your avatar go to your User Control Panel. If you google "make trainer card" you can find some sites to make one for you. I also will add you to my friends. :D

Well I hope you enjoy your time on PC. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC! I'm new too! To edit your avatar go to your User Control Panel. If you google "make trainer card" you can find some sites to make one for you. I also will add you to my friends. :D
    Thats not what he meant, he meant the ones that all the mods have now!

Hey im new :D

How do you add a avatar?
    were to people get them things that go under what they say? signitures are they called i dunno were they have a pokemon trainer and detailes next to them.
    Thanks

and also id like to make friends here :D
    Welcome to pc! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Hmm, well the signatures with the Pokemon characters and the details next to them aren't anything special, that's actually just a theme collab between a few members, celebrating HG/SS's release. Also, I think all the characters have been taken for it. D:

& Since your other questions have been answered, I guess all that's left for me to say is..

Welcome to the forums, robobbiebob!

That's one heck of a username to type out.. xD wow.
    Athena isnt taken yet....

Last edited by a moderator:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm, well the signatures with the Pokemon characters and the details next to them aren't anything special, that's actually just a theme collab between a few members, celebrating HG/SS's release. Also, I think all the characters have been taken for it. D:

& Since your other questions have been answered, I guess all that's left for me to say is..

Welcome to the forums, robobbiebob!

That's one heck of a username to type out.. xD wow.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I luuuv your name, sounds catchy~ hhaha : D

Anyway, welcome to PC, darling! :p
    If you have any questions feel free to PM/VM me. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    LOL your name's a mouthful & a half.
    Have a nice time here at PC, i'm pretty newish too so dont worry :)

wiidude645

I'm Just Beast Like That
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    Hi, I joined n october and i was visiting around the posts and,thanks to you, I learned how to make a traine card! Thank you!

Back