• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New and I love this site.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the people here who don't know me from Serebii.
I love this site much more than Serebii.
I am YamiSneasel from Serebii.
But, this site is so much better.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
That's flattering to hear, lol. Well, welcome to the Pok?mon Community. ^_^ I hope you enjoy it!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 4, 2004
!Welcome to the pc! im *fire bug* but you can call me sam if ya want to :laugh: and i guess ice pokemon are pretty cool but i'd prefer **FIRE** any day :) c ya around

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey there Glalie Welcome to PC it's nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great time here

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Glalie said:
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the people here who don't know me from Serebii.

Welcome to Pok?Community

Just wondering, but you say site...this isnt really a site, its a collective forums....is that what you mean?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Glalie said:
Hi Glalie, please enjoy your stay at PC. :P

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
Serebii said:
Welcome to Pok?Community

Just wondering, but you say site...this isnt really a site, its a collective forums....is that what you mean?
I just call anything that is on the internet a site.

FlamingTorchic said:
Hey Yami-Sneasel, I am from SPPF aswell, I wouldn't say this place is better, but it's still great! Dont hurt me! :nervous: Anyways welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
What i meant by better was that Serebii has to many rules and people get banned to easily, i hope i don't offend anyone here thats from Serebii.
Oh ya, what does SPPF stand for?

and thanks for the friendly welcome everyone.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Yeah it does have really strick rules there but here it's not that bad Oh and there are lots of ppl here that have Msn hehe including myself :)

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
MoonLight said:
Yeah it does have really strick rules there but here it's not that bad Oh and there are lots of ppl here that have Msn hehe including myself :)
Are you a member of Serebii?
I am trying to find all of my Serebii friends.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Yeah as a matter of fact i am im known as MoonLight there same name :) your YamiSneasel right i seen you there

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
Thanks Vito, are you Vito Winstrate from Serebii?

Your lucky to be a mod, the only sites that I have ever been any staff member were my own sites.

Well, who knows maybe I will get lucky and be modded on here eventually, but I am not asking.

Where did you get that avatar?

Back