• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new here, but im a big fan of pokemon hacks.

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
  • my name is luke. I have played pokemon ruby destiny reighns of legends, but havent played rescue rangers. WHERE CAN I GET IT???? i luvvvvvv hacked pokemon games. i would like it if ppl sent me all the newest games that u guys make. if u guys could, id like to be part of the main hacking team. (but first, i need a tutorial to use all the tools)

RedBlastoise

~ Hydro Pump ~
    Years
  • my name is luke. I have played pokemon ruby destiny reighns of legends, but havent played rescue rangers. WHERE CAN I GET IT???? i luvvvvvv hacked pokemon games. i would like it if ppl sent me all the newest games that u guys make. if u guys could, id like to be part of the main hacking team. (but first, i need a tutorial to use all the tools)
    Welcome to the forums Luke, you'll have fun here. If have any questions about hacked Pokemon games or anything just ask a fellow member like me or anyone else. Anyways welcome to PC, I hope you have fun here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hey... Since you started the thread yesterday I'm going to assume you've found your way to the hacking section by now, but if you haven't, here it is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Well there are people around here to help you understand the hack tools. Welcome to the forums! Drinks all around everyone!:cool:

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    my name is luke. I have played pokemon ruby destiny reighns of legends, but havent played rescue rangers. WHERE CAN I GET IT???? i luvvvvvv hacked pokemon games. i would like it if ppl sent me all the newest games that u guys make. if u guys could, id like to be part of the main hacking team. (but first, i need a tutorial to use all the tools)

Welcome! The Emulation Forum and then the sub forum Hacking Showcase has all of the best up to date hacks! Have Fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Mmm, asking for downloads and requesting to be a part of the teams, well this isn't the place to discuss such. ^^; This forum is simply for welcoming you to the community, not hacking information, etc. I'd say you could run around Emulation and ROM hacking and I'm sure you'll find your answers somewhere.

Judging by your posts, you should probably read our Community Rules, that way you wont run into any more trouble. :D Along with the FAQ, answers many questions you might wonder about before posting around. ;D

Welcome to the community, lriley777. Hope you come to enjoy yourself here! :D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Welcome to PC. Check out the Hacks forum if you're looking to further expand your knowledge on hacks. ^__^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    The hacking community here is quite amazing so I here even though I don't ever really want to go in... =P

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Hey there im sure you will have fun here!! there are great hacks here
    here are some of my favorite hacks
    Shiny gold ,all of djg hacks, pokemon white,ashs quest , and my own, twinleaf red.

Back