• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im new here :P

GammaHD

The real The best
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    So as im new here i was just wondering two things.
    1) Does anyone here know about the release date for the new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    2) Which one do you recommend I think im getting Omega Ruby

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Gamma! I'd be happy to help you out with your questions. :)

The release date is slated for November 2014 worldwide but we're not sure of the exact day yet. I'm getting Alpha Sapphire personally! If you want to let us know what version you're getting and read what others will pick then check out the which version will you get? thread.

The games look super amazing and as a huge fan of Hoenn I couldn't be more excited. n_n Though there's still a really long wait but I don't mind since I waited so long for these remakes, haha. If you're ever lost here you can send me a private message and I'd be glad to help out. See you around!

Back