• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi, i'm new here..

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    hey, i'm new here. as my username suggests i intend to hack GBA games. orignal, huh? anyway my first 2 questions in need of guidance... is there a way i can add a mechanic so players can buy/sell pokémon? and can i add a 9th gym? thanks everybody,
    pokéchanger

Hey there pokéchanger, welcome to PC! o/ Great to meet you.

Sadly you won't be able to get an answer to your question in the Welcome Lounge since this is where we greet new members that join. All hacking-related chat and concerns go in the Emulation & ROM Hacking board! Be sure to take a peek when you can. You can utilize the simple questions thread over there to ask your questions, though there are many other resources such as a scripting help thread, a team discussions subforum, mods and tutorials, and other neat things. :D I wish I could help you but I sadly don't have any hacking knowledge at all. Chances are you'll find someone though.. we have many talented hackers in the Emulation board and tons of people interested in hacking join every day. GBA hacks are quite popular and I'm sure yours will settle in well among the rest. Good luck and don't give up! Looking forward to your completed project being posted here one of these days. If you're ever confused about where to post what in Emulation, you're more than welcome to ask our helpful members in the Questions & Feedback board or private message DrFuji or giradialkia.

Besides hacking, what else are you into? :) You're clearly a Pokemon fan so tell us more! Do you like any other aspects of it besides the games? What about the manga or trading cards? Anime, perhaps? We don't have much to go off of here but I'd certainly love to learn more. That way it's easier for people to say more when they reply to your introduction! I think you'd enjoy all the awesome Pokemon discussion boards we have around here like Pokemon Gaming Central and Pokemon Clubs, so be sure to branch out from Emulation sometime. Trust me, it's worth it. :D

Have a great time here, Changer! Great meeting you. I'm always around if you're in need of a friend, too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    thanks for the welcome cirno, sorry for the newbie mistake. it's been a while since i've collected any cards, i find it quite hard to keep up! as with the anime i have to say i prefer the older series. i little bit more about me, my favourite pokemon is probably either eevee (original, much) or scolipede. i also take quite an interest in GBA hacks and fakémon :D

Back