• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new (too...)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    savagefabc, please don't curse in G-klav's welcome topic.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Hiya, G-Klav! Welcome to the community! Remember to follow the rules, and have fun! If you need help, or are just looking for a friend, feel free to drop me a PM. :) It's good to see some Swedish Pok?mon fans around here. ^^

Oh, and savagefabc, please follow the rules too... ^_^;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I like Pokemon games too. They are very fun and awesome. You are from Sweden? That is nice. I like your country very much. I wish to go there someday. I am very sure you can make a lot of friends. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to hel you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time. See you around here.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hi, welcome to PC! Be sure to read the rules and stuff, and enjoy your stay here~ If you ever have any questions/problems, feel free to PM/IM me! Or you can just chat with me -- I get bored often. XD

Latias428

latias428
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 25, 2006
    hi, me too.and well,I'm a total fan of it.I've finshed all the games.Did you end up as a butterfree in the quiz?Hope we can be friends..

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    G-Klav said:
    Hello everyone!

I've already psoted a few replies and threads, but then I found this. I thought I could post a little something here as well - especially since I found out I was supposed to post here first :nervous:

I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Sweden (you know, meatballs, Volvo cars, Mats Sundin, Peter Forsberg...).
    And I really like the Pok?mon games, I'm like the only one in the whole country, lol.

So, how are you doin'? :D

Edit:
    I would like to have some friends here, since I don't know anyone who thinks Pok?mon is cool...
    It would be nice to have someone to chat with on the forums :classic:
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, G-Klav! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back