• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Hi, I'm new and i'm trying to make friends. Also how do u make those things under your post?

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    How do you put stuff under the post? Like you have for you it says signature 0.2 .

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Oh. Sorry. You go to user cp at the left corner. Then you will see a *Edit signature* go to that and post what you like. Then say save changes and then you have a signature. Hope that help:)

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC! I can be your friend if you want . if you like just PM me(:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 23, 2005
    Hi, i'm new to this site, so I hope some people will help me out here. My name is T.K.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    T.K. said:
    Hi, i'm new to this site, so I hope some people will help me out here. My name is T.K.
    Welcome to PC T.K! but you should have open a new thread of your own (:
    anyway, have fun ;)

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Tzuri17 said:
    Hello! Welcome to PC! I can be your friend if you want . if you like just PM me(:
    thank you! Sure we can be friends.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Chi467 hope you have fun and post alot

PM me if you want to be buddies

Pokemon_Veteran

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Ok, though I have to go now. Thank you everyone for being nice,and kind to me.

Back