• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New!

dark_web616

spidey fan
Years
  • Hi i'm new to this site. I'm a friend to Dark_LInk12 (if you know her) and a big fan of soccer, Spider-man, and the Twilight series (even though i've only read the first book) and my favorite bands are Tokio Hotel and Metallica. Talk to me later if you want to!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well welcome to the Community dark_web616!
    I am sure you will fit in here nicely as you share some major interests to other members here namely Twilight as that is quite popular!
    Read the Rules and stay active so you avoid trouble and build a reputation and persona for yourself which is important!
    Have a great time and don't hesitate to ask me if you need something!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hello! Im Haza. This is the best(friendliest) Pokemon site there is so u will ft in. Hope u have a good time and Love the Avatar hun!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Welcome to PC. Were Pokemon kills the definition of a PC computer, not here.. you know? PC killed the PC acronym? Aw forget it.

Just have a great time and stay active or Spider-Man will turn into a Vampire and hit you with a soccer ball :3.

Have fun.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Glad that I finally persuaded you to come! Now you're stuck here, or you'll hear it from me later :badsmile:

There's a lot you can do here. The first thing I did was go to the rp section and join an rp. You can also join a montype challenge in one of the pokemon game sections, write a fanfic for everyone to grade you on, maybe learn how to make a spirit comic or improve your graphics to make banners, just browse around to chat, ACK I could go on forever. I'm sure you'll find some way to really enjoy yourself here in the community.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    hay wie gehts, ich kann nicht gut englisch deswegen schreibe ich auf deutsch. ich wünsche dir viel spass

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

As mentioned before this is the best and freindliest pokemon forum on the whole of the interwebz so you picked a great place to come to. I hope you enjoy your time here and make many freinds. Once again remember to stick to the rules. See you later.

PS: Metallica FTW!

King!

better
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm new also and I am a fan of the Twilight series too(I'm not done with the first book,but will finish it by tomorrow)
    I hope you have a great time and I think we'll get along!

Back