• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new

Kodachrome

Monotype Connisseur
Years
  • I'm not very good at intros but I'll give it a shot. I'm new here, and I hope my stay will be long. I use only monotype teams and currently only have three. A Dark one, a Bug one, and a Normal one. I've made a thread on my Bug type one so go check it out if you want. I play PBR and spend countless hours designing my characters when I'm not doing collosseums or on wifi. Overall I'd consider myself a pretty decent player. I'm not overly competitive when I battle, since I play for fun more than anything else. But I do play to win so I'll still put up a pretty good fight.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Huh, I've never really seen a lot of monotype teams.. well, I shouldn't be talking. I only get cute Pokemon in my team and I'm hardly competitive at all. >_< Welcome to PC, nonetheless.

Kodachrome

Monotype Connisseur
    Years
  • Thanks Lily! I wanted to do a team revolving around cute pokemon and the move Charm but I decided to make it my mono Normal team that centers around Helping Hand instead. I just finished the movesets today.

Back