• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi,
    I have a lot of rarities to trade on White and HeartGold, (Especialy HG) but have never traded online before. Infact, I have been playing Pokemon for 8 years but have never connected to the internet. I have done a lot of trading with people through InfraRed/Wireless but have moved away from the people I used to trade with, so need some people online now! I have a Wi-Fi USB thingy and installation disk, but need to set up yet.

Also, if anyone out there knows Matthew Hardy, that's me.
    People who may be on PC who know me: Wil Cameron, Annanda (uh... whasisname), Josh Poultney, Jack Brooks, Will Popovic, Ben Fry, Elri Vaughn, Matthew Poultney, Toby Parks (sorry about the Banning stuff), Ben Broad, Domonic Roberts, and maybe some others, (appologies for being vage, it's been a while)

Looking on,
    A. Person.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Welcome to the community! I'll move your introduction thread to the New Users forum so you can get as many welcome messages from the members as possible.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Um, actually Went...he already has an intro. :|

And this is pretty much the third introduction thread you made when clearly you have one still active and hasn't passed the 30-days. So yooooou might want to check it out, because it's got replies! So why not reply?

This is *still* a duplicate intro, so I'll have to lock it. I'll PM you to see if you need any help, ok!

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back