• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new

Years
  • Hi im new to this fourm and i hope i can be of help any questions on pokemon i am willing to awnser them :).

Years
  • Hello and welcome! :D

It is nice you are offering your help to the forum, I am sure there are members who will have questions that need answers where you will be able to help.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Enjoy the forum.​

Years

• Hello and welcome! :D

It is nice you are offering your help to the forum, I am sure there are members who will have questions that need answers where you will be able to help.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Enjoy the forum.
    Thanks I will and thank you for welcomeing me :).

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Thanks for being so nice and wanting to help others right off the bat! It's always nice to see people wanting to help others right from the get go. :) Other then that, what other things are you looking forward to doing on PC? You should be able to enjoy yourself very easily with everything it has to offer, so just take a good look around. Also check out the adoption center so you can get to know your area better, and make a nice friend along the way. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back