• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm New

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Nocturva or Nocty :), been playing since I was little girl. I'm 23 now. So I was playing pokemon red and yellow I believe. I stopped for awhile, got a nintedo ds from christmas with pokemon soul silver I'm hooked again. Love totodile and pikachu so cute.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Nocturva! Your avatar already tells me you love Totodile. Looks like every member here started with the 1st gen, am I the only one who began in the 3rd gen? Soul Silver is a great game and you should try newer ones like B/W and B2/W2. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hey Nocty and welcome to PC!!
    We are a nice community who loves Pokemon and the Games, I'm sure you'll fit just in ^^
    If you feel like sharing your opinions on SoulSilver, you should check out the 4th Gen Boards, and as JNathan said, you should definitely try out Black and White, they are great!
    If you need any help, don't be afraid to message a Mod or any other member ;)
    Hope you stick with us for a while! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Heeeey Nocty~! (Sounds quite like noctowl!)

I've been playing since I was a young lad myself. :3 I really hope playing pokemon heart gold myself, since, I really remember playing pokemon gold, y'know? Mmm, in any case, yeah, as said above, if you want to talk about the soul silver games, you can check out the 4th gen boards, or, you know, you're more than welcome to visit any other boards like the Art board, and the Other Voting Polls~

But yes, welcome, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :3 Any hey, if you need any help with anything, don't be shy to ask! <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, unfortunately I don't like the black and white pokemon, I'm more old school still attached to the oldschool pokemon, for some reason Im disappointed and not impressed with the new pokemon in white and black which is why I bought soul silver recently because I heard it is basically a tribute to the old fashioned pokemon. Thank you all for the welcomes though, I am an artist my self and Im hoping to brush up on my skills and start posting some artwork, thank you! :D as you can tell I am a big fan of unevolved pokemon because I like to keep them in their cuter and my personal preference stages hehe thank you! although I love Furret! hehe

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
    Hey Nocturva !
    Welcome to the forums !
    Most of us enjoy the cute Pokemon which are scattered around each region. It is a shame that you don't like the Fifth Generation from Black and White. At first I was a bit skeptical of a newer generation but I grew more fond of it when I saw Pokemon like Chandelure, What a bad-ass ghost fire Pokemon. Also Oshawott is quite a cute Pokemon !
    Just look at this guy !
    Spoiler:

Anyway have fun and get posting =p !

Back