• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi..I'm...New..

DracoAlton

Shy Pikachu
Years
  • Umm...Hi...I'm...new...my name is DracoAlton...I'm really shy...I hope to make...Pokéfriends...please...add me...Thanks...

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Hi! Welcome to PC!

Don't be afraid to make any new friends! All of us here at PC are very nice and welcoming!

Years
  • Adorable avatar, Draco! n~n I lovelove it. No need to be shy, though; we're a friendly bunch here! Welcome to PC. Is there a meaning behind your username?

Anyway, why not start by telling us a wee bit about yourself? Do you like Pikachu? He's super adorable and one of my favorite electrics, though Emolga is still by number one, hehe. I'm assuming you might like cute Pokemon so perhaps the suggestion of joining our Cute Pokemon fanclub might be of interest? It's definitely a great club and is pretty active. Plus, who doesn't like all of those little adorable Pokemon? :D Up to you though, hope you've already done some browsing. Been a while and you still only have one post so go ahead and get involved in some discussions! It's quite fun to discuss... maybe you'd enjoy speculating in the X & Y section if you're as excited about those games as we are, so there's another suggestion.

It certainly is great here though, as Shiny Electivire said. Hope this is the forum for you and you open up to us sometime. I'm around if you ever need anything, though so are our other wonderful members as well as Cid, the other moderator of New Users. Ask away if you ever have questions. :D See you around!

Back