• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    So...uh hi! :D I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Yellow, Red, SoulSilver, White, Black, and Black 2, and over 100 Pokemon cards.

Years
    Hi Leafa and welcome to PC!

I have to say cool username, is Treecko your fave Pokemon? I know that I have a friend who loves Treecko, maybe he might pop by sometime. And wow you seem to have played a lot of Pokemon games during your lifetime, and based on what you mentioned I might recommend the following sections to you: Fifth Generation, Fourth Generation, Metal/Color Generation and also Spinoff Games. We even have a section covering the Trading Card Game too, it definitely needs some activity. And are you also excited for X & Y? There's a section for that above Fifth Generation if you want to hear the latest news on the games. The starters and the new Pokemon all look really awesome so this generation doesn't seem disappointing in the slightest.

Anyways, I'm sure all those sections I pointed you to would keep you busy. Also, remember to read the rules when you can because they are there for a reason. I sometimes hear of new members getting into trouble mainly because they did not follow the rules, and I do hope that doesn't happen to you to. And everyone here is very helpful, both staff and members alike. I'm always happy to get to know new members so feel free to pop by my profile anytime and leave me a visitor message. I do hope you have an awesome time here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    Yeah, Treecko is my favorite Pokemon. I named my Treecko Leafa in my first ever Pokemon game, so thus my username. xD And thanks for the welcome. :3

Years
    Hey there LeafaTreecko, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach (or you can call me Servine), and it's nice to meet you! {:3}

We have lots of discussion with Pokémon here at PC, and my good friend Hikari10 has pointed you in the correct directions based on the information you listed. So be sure to head on over to those sections if you want to. :3

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you dont wind up getting into trouble, since we dont like it here when new members get infractions just by breaking the simplest of rules ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to hit me up with a VM or a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC!

If you like all those great Pokemon games, check out the General Pokemon Gaming section of the site. There you can chat about your favorite games, even the awesome spinoffs! Other great sections to check out that I think you would like would be the new X and Y forum dedicated to the new games for the 3DS! There you can speculate and chat about the games. And also be sure to check out the TCG section of the site since you said you have over 100 cards! There you can chat about the card game and your favorite cards (:

Anyway, thats only a few of the many sections we have here. If you need anything just ask! We'll be happy to help!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Treecko fan! Hello welcome to PC!

I'm the guys Hikari was talking about who's a fan of Treecko. He's my favorite Pokemon too! First off, it's design is really cool and it's the fastest starter to top it off. It's evolution are really cool too and I have to admit, Leaf Blade has to be one of my favorite moves ever! I can safely say that I've played just as much Pokemon games as you have. I think Hikari pretty much pointed you in the right direction. Definitely check out the sections she recommended. I also recommend Pokemon Clubs myself. It's the place for all clubs about Pokemon. Clubs are a great way to connect to people who share an interest and I'm sure you will make friends easy joining one. There's also Fan Clubs & Group for clubs that aren't on Pokemon but many other things such as TV shows and other game series. There isn't a club for Treecko, but you can make one if you like. All threads there have to be approved of first, but it normally only takes several hours. :)

By the way, I don't know if you heard by now but two new games , Pokemon X and Y ,come out in October. Have you heard of them? If so do you plan on getting them? I know I will personally. I plan on getting Y first cause I love the mascot, Yveltal. The games so far look are amazing and I'm so excited for them! All of the new Pokemon look neat and I can't help but get excited over news on them. Alot of people are talking about them over at Pokemon X & Pokemon Y and that's where you can learn about and talk about all the news on them.

Have fun and see you around! If you need anything just ask a moderator. They're kind and will gladly help you with anything. Enjoy your stay here!

What's up, Treecko! Aweeeh, Treecko is adorable and gets even cooler when it evolves. I've always been a huge fan of its shiny form, too. Welcome to PC! :D

Looks like you are indeed a big Pokemon fan if you have so many of the games. That's pretty awesome; you have that in common with a lot of our members! I own Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum (used to), HeartGold, White, Black 2, Conquest, and Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity... whoa. Didn't realize how big of a list that was. Have you played the fourth generation? I'm not seeing those games listed in your post (excluding SoulSilver) so I'm a bit curious, haha. Assuming you've played through Hoenn given that you mentioned Treecko being your first starter, so that's awesome. Great collection of Pokemon cards as well - do check out the TCG board sometime since it could use more fans like yourself to discuss with other collectors and players. I have a ton of cards from my childhood but never really played the card game with anyone before. :(

Pleasure to see you've already posted in the Spinoff Games board, we could use more activity over there. Maybe I'll pop in to discuss some things since you've given me a reminder!

Hope you enjoy our myriads of Pokemon boards and end up sticking around for a long time! You seem like a sweetheart and of course people like that are always more than welcome. You can dive into discussions about X and Y if you're interested, join some Pokemon Clubs (as recommended), play some Pokemon trivia, show off your art or writing, and many many more things. There will definitely be something that catches your eye here, I'm sure. :) And if you're looking for a friend, just give one of us a holler! You already have lots of cool members greeting you and we're more than happy to chat and etc anytime! Don't ever be scared, all right?

Haaave fun!

Back