• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Im new!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    I am Gamehead121. Im new and I like pokemon (Probably why Im on the forum). I also play series' such as kirby, metroid, ssb, legend of zelda, mario, and scribblenauts. I look forward for chatting with you!!
    :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heey there teddybear, welcome! I really love the games that you've listed - are you going to get SSB4? There's also the new mario and zelda games coming out.. aaagh my wallet. ;~;

Anyways, I really do look forward on chatting with you sometimes. <3 Feel free to send me a FR, or post on my VMs and PMs sometimes! See you again and I hope you have fun. :3

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    Hi im DEFINATELY getting those games and I look forward to chatting with you too

Scribblenauts is awesome. I have Scribblenauts Unlimited for both the 3DS and PC, and kind of want Unmasked too. Only reason I haven't gotten it yet is because I'm not very superhero smart and already spent a lot on games this year. Have you tried it? If so, would you recommend it? :o

Welcome to PC, Gamehead121! Awesome to meet you. As a gamer you're going to love the Video Games board so consider looking around there sometime as you'll definitely enjoy it. And of course there are plenty of Pokemon discussions to dive into so you'll have an amazing time! n_n Be sure to stick around and read the rules.

Rock on and have an awesome day. Feel free to contact me if you need some help~

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    Thx for the tips and i also have played scribblenauts unlimited and am planning on getting unmasked.

Back