• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    i have play and collect card pokemon for a long time. but im very new to the pokemon y and x. so please bear with me on some of the newbie question

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well there tiger, welcome to PC! I hope that you'll enjoy X&Y! It's really a nice game! I probably should get back to raising my pokemon in those games eventually. Hm. Well, if you're interested in trading cards, feel free to chek out the Pokemon Trading Card Game board! I collect cards myself, but, don't really play the game since I don't have much people to play with. But, it's pretty fun!

We're more than happy to answer any questions that you'll give us, so, ask away! You can ask anyone, especially a staff member for help if you need it! I'll help you out anytime as well, to help ensure your fun around this forum! So, I hope that you'll have a great day, and a great time in this forums! See you again. :3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi there paleto, welcome to the PokeCommunity forums!

Oh, that's cool! I've played the Trading Card Games before, but I wasn't very serious in it and only played and collected for fun haha. I can tell for sure that if I were to be more involved in it, I would have enjoyed it as much as you have! Hm, why not head on over to the Pokemon Trading Card Game section? There you can meet and befriend other like-minded people. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :3

Also, why not check out our Pokemon X & Y section to get to know more about the games as well as join in the many discussions currently being held? This way you'll be able to get some of your doubts clarified as well as to be able to enjoy playing the games more! The games are very big as of now, so there'll be certainly lots of activity. Have fun!

Once again, a very warm welcome to the forums! If you need anything, feel free to contact any of our friendly Moderators. c: Be sure to make some friends here and do stick around with us! Hope to see you around~ n_n

Years
  • I'm always soo jealous of people who collect the cards because I want to so much but it would be too tempting to spend all my money on them! :( The artwork is really cute and one of these days I'm definitely going to buy a big binder to hold them all in and splurge on tons of packs, hehe. Welcome to PC, Paleto!

The X and Y board is definitely a great little place for all your questions and concerns regarding X and Y so don't be afraid to post there, as already suggested. We don't bite at all here and want to ensure you have a good time around the forum. It's a great place to discuss any new features released this generation as well as share your friend code so you're in pretty good hands. :D Be sure to involve yourself in the TCG board as well since it could definitely use more regulars! C'mon and stop by; it'd put a smile on our face.

Enjoy your time here and thanks for joining! I'm always around to be your friend if you're ever looking for buddies.

Years
  • I'm always soo jealous of people who collect the cards because I want to so much but it would be too tempting to spend all my money on them! :( The artwork is really cute and one of these days I'm definitely going to buy a big binder to hold them all in and splurge on tons of packs, hehe. Welcome to PC, Paleto!.

I spend all my money on cards and now I have tons of the things. It has taken me years to complete nearly all of the sets and I must have hundreds of doubles just sat in tins under my bed. The artwork is amazing and I just love collecting them all but it's hard to keep up (and keep enough money in the bank to pay the bills...) So don't be jealous, just be glad you have enough money for cake ^_^ (unlike me :()

On another note, welcome to PC Paleto, there's loads of people ready to help you out if you need anything :)

Back