• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new!

dethklok8

Shiny_Charizard
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm new here. I really joined to get Friend Codes for Friend Safari, but I'd also like to provide info on other forums as well to help out the community. My FC is 3711-8515-3861. I'd definitely appreciate it if people would PM me their FCs too! Thanks guys, can't wait!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey there! You can take a look on more FCs over on the X&Y friend code sharing thread in the X&Y board; you'll see em' all over on the Opening post of that thread, so, I hope you'll take a look and enjoy that if you decide to visit. :3

And yes, if you have that super special awesome info for us, feel free to share! We're always happy for any sort of new contributions, and I'm sure that you'll be a great asset to our PC team! Mmm, and welcome to the forums! I hope you're doing great today, and have a nice stay! See you arouuund. <33

Back