• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new

98Gamingstar

Biggest Meowth Fnan
    Years
    Hello I'm new here, I hope we get along. I'm a MASSIVE pokemon nerd and I was looking for pokemon forums to join, found this and joined. I may be quite young being 13 and all, but I hope we can get along.

Years
    Always great to have more longtime Pokemon fans around! Also, welcome to PC Jessica! I surely hope you are feeling well on this fine day because you'll be in for such a treat.

I apparently noticed your fave Pokemon are Blaziken and Arcanine, so I take it you love Fire-types? I know how much appreciated those Pokemon tend to get given many view fire as "badass", but going by your avatar/sig it appears you love Meowth as well. I kinda love how funny Team Rocket's Meowth in the anime is, so nice taste I have to say. There's various Pokemon sections around if you are interested in discussing various topics about the franchise.

Well, I guess I shall leave the rest of the exploring to you and I'm sure you'll meet lots of new friends given all the awesome people you'll find here. If you ever want to talk or need a bit of a helping hand, I'm always happy to do so! Just shoot me a visitor message whenever you are interested. Cheers! Have fun and I'll see you soon!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    No worries, no matter what age you are, we can get along just right since we're all fans of the pokemon series! And welcome to the forums, dear, name's Dragon. <33

Anywhooo. This forum is sure to not disappoint you! We've got all sorts of pokemon related topics, or if you wanna unwind, we have more relaxed topics like in Video Games, orrr in general Chat. xD But yeah! Have fuuuuun! I'd love to see you soon. :3

Hey there Star! Awesome having you here, welcome to PC and great to meet you. [:

Any Pokemon fan is welcome regardless of if you're 13 or 23! Especially massive fans, seems like you're really going to fit in nicely here. There are plenty of things to do across the community so I hope you'll find an area on the forum to call home here, and if you're ever confused don't be scared to contact our staff. n~n Enjoy exploring!

Back