• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new

Years
  • Hi I'm DuskJ I've been a fan of pokemon since ruby version which was my first pokemon game and still have too. I live in(and form) Arizona i have not played black and white version(cant find it) or X/Y or OR/AS (i don't have a 3ds). My favorite pokemon is Umbreon. I don't know what else too say and this is my first time posting in a forum and sorry if my english isn't that good.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi there DuskJ! Your English sounds just fine, don't worry~ Welcome to PC!

Umbreon is a great Pokemon! I've always been a fan of all the various Eevee evolutions~ And don't worry, it's not always easy knowing what to say in these self-introduction things hehe. I'm sure we'll get to know you plenty more around the forums. If you ever need anything or have any questions, feel free to message me, or any other staff member, and we'll be glad to help out ^^

Tyraeklis

Dark Overlord
    Years
  • Hello Duskj, welcome to PC bro!
    Umbreon are your favorite Pokémon, right?
    My favorite Evolution are Espeon :v
    Pokémon Ruby... So we are already one generation partner, it also started playing in the third generation too, only in my case was the Pokémon Emerald.
    Your English is not so bad, but you certainly will improve here!
    Good luck in the Community, and happy year!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello and nice to meet you. Welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey DuskJ welcome to the site, I've never been Arizona but have 2 good friends from there and want to go to the Grand Canyon one day. Have you ever been there? Umbreon is one of my favorite Pokemon as well, definitely my favorite of the eeveelutions. Nice to meet you if you'd ever like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message bro. :)

Years
  • Umbreon's awesome though my favorite eeveelution will probably always be Flareon. So fluffy and cute heh. Nice to meet you, DuskJ!

You will have tons to talk about here regardless of what Pokémon games you have or haven't played so kick back and have an awesome time. Here's hoping PC will become your home forum and you'll stick around actively. See you! ♥

zerofm

Zero is live, zero is love..... especially in Tenn
    Years
  • Hey there Duskj (Dusk Gee?), welcome to PC, I'm a new member here too by the way
    Your English's not that bad you know, as I could still understand what you wanted to say, and I'm not even an Expert on this language

Umbreon, huh? It used to (and perhaps still is) be my greatest enemy at a certain Pokemon ROM hack, forgot which one though, it always made me felt like I was having a match with a Gym Leader even though it was just from some random Trainer

By the way, if you're interested, you could try playing Black/White (or its sequel) with an Emulator like DesMuMe, even with my previous Notebook, it still worked rather smoothly

Back