• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm....new....

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
I'm wearing a bullet on the necklace I'm wearing right now. Just thought I should point that out.
Welcome to the forums. Megahurtz stealage is perfectly permissable and often advised.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
welcome mate, enjoy ur stay with us, if its a long or a short one, wann be mates? PM me and ill add u along with the other people i still have to add!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Hiya! Welcome to Pokecommunity (PC), I hope you have a great time here, and if you want to chat or have a problem, just PM me,
enjoy.

Back