• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi. Im new

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    Hi! Nice to meet you :) well, theres Pokemon hacks, thats under general Hack/Emulation Emulation (i think...) Theres An art gallery down tyhe bottom, under "Off topic chat", fanfics, random craziness, you name it!

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!!!^^ If you want a personal tour, ask read the honorable rules first, ask the excellent mods, or you could just ask me!!^^ PM if you wish!!^^

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Hah, if you want a bit of guidance, just ask a moderator, admin, or any of us here.

Enjoy yourself, and PM me if you want to talk!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hi welcome to PC have fun n post alot

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hi welcome to PC have some fun and enjoy your staying here on PC PM me if you want to be friends!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    sanoodra said:
    Hi. I'm new so if you'd be kind enough to "show" me around, i'd really appreciate it. :)
    Hi ^____^

Step 1) Look at the main forum page
    Step 2) Find a category of interest
    Step 3) Post

;D

Back