• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.. I'm PokégirlRaichu

PokégirlRaichu

Raichu/Mudkipz
Years
  • Hi I'm PokégirlRaichu I'm 16 and I've loved pokemon for a long time. I hope you will accept me here. I've read the rules.

The only reason I'm here is because Kevin told me to. He said I'd like it. He is RandomMudkip.

Helpppppppp

Years
  • Yay for being referred by a friend! I see RandomMudkip around a lot lately so it's cool that you followed suit and joined. Welcome, PokégirlRaichu! ^~^ If you're as big of a Raichu fan as me then you're definitely one of the cooler members we have. I looove Raichu, eee.

You'll be accepted here without a problem since we all love Pokemon and welcome newbies with open arms, plus you've already read the rules so understanding how things work won't be too hard. But if you ever get lost, just message one of the staff and they'll be around ASAP to help. You should go ahead and do some browsing if you haven't already; there's a lot to post about so getting started sooner rather than later is always a good idea. You can trade, battle, play forum games, and other cool things. Let us know if you need suggestions and the like, all right?

Have a great time on PC! :D I'm here if you're looking for someone to talk to so keep that in mind, too. Though I'm sure you're going to settle in pretty well since you already know someone on the forum that can guide you around.

Years
  • Welcome to the forums PokeGirlRaichu! I hope you like it here! Enjoy yourself and if you need any help, please don't be afraid to ask! :)

I like Raichu a lot as well. One of my favorite Electric types!

Years
  • I've known your buddy already and he's settling in well!

But hey Raichu (mind I just call you that?) and welcome! Nice to see more Raichu fans around, I feel like that thing needs more love, and you'd be surprised at the stunning Raichu profile one of the staff members here has. I do love those electric rodents and Raichu ain't no exception. If you love the electric rodents I recommend you join our Electric Rodents Club and not to mention that joining clubs can be a fun way to make new friends.

But yeah, have fun here and I do recommend you read the rules and if you need help, ask Cirno there or the other staff members and they'd be glad to assist you with anything. I'm always open for a little chat so leave me a visitor message anytime, and if I helped your buddy settle in I'm sure I can help you too. We won't bite at all, staff or not. Have fun here okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    <3 Chelsea! Welcome babe! Do you like it? It seems your doing well! You have more friends than I did when I started :3 people are already attracted to you! :)

You read the rules already and you did what you were going to be told to do, so just relax and enjoy your self!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Well I think you found kevin :D

Welcome to the community enjoy your stay and seems like you already had a friend from before you joined :D enjoy yourself with kevin

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
  • Hello and welcome! Randommudkip is right this place is awesome :) There is quite a bit that can get you involved here. I've also loved Pokemon for a very long time.

I will see you around the forums! By the way, you have an awesome username!

Back