• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Im RevFrank

Years
  • Hello all
    I joined here because I enjoy Pokemon a lot, and I would for one like to have a few more friends who also like Pokemon, and for two because I like messing around with developing random things and some of them involve Pokemon so what better place to join. Some of the things I do, I like to make websites n such, never really from scratch but setting up some open source ones and customizing them to fit my needs, I like messing around with C# Python and Java programming langs, and I really enjoy fooling around with Android, I just started in on creating apps for the phone. One thing I would like to accomplish here is setting up a js html5 Pokemon rpg app for android, I have already started and will share in the appropriate place when I get around to it but it is nowhere near done, and I took some of the img files in the Pokemon Essentials download. That's about all I can think of for now but if you have any questions go ahead and ask.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hah, that reminds me... I start a Javascript/CSS/XHTML class tomorrow night and I am nervous tbh! I'm an IT major, I really like computers. Nice to see someone who's into the same thing!

We actually have a section just for technology, and that would be one of my favorite sections out there: Technology & Internet! Talk about anything and everything technology & the internet in general <3 & I see you're getting a game done too...that's also great! Game Development is where you can obtain any help, as well as any tools and Poke Essentials help.

Anyways, welcome aboard and make yourself at home. :) Have fun building your game, and don't hesitate to ask any questions, ok! See ya aroooound <3

Back