• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Sean

Years
  • Hey, my name is Sean and i'm 14, i fell in love with pokemon when my mum got me me a gba and leaf green for my 7th birthday. I'm friendly and open to meeting new people. Soooooo yeah, thats it.

srinator

well hello sean and welcome to pokeCommunity ^_^

myself srinator , u can call me srini :) everyone here are big pokefans :) :P hope you have fun :) if you have any queries you can talk to the moderators .. , if you need any thing else i am happy to help , and i will help you to the best of my knowledge .

there are forums here that will cover up a lot of your interest so go through them too ^_^

go through these rules as well :)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812

well hope to see you around ^_^ have fun

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
    Years
  • Hi Sean, Im Scott. Haha.
    Welcome to the forums dude. I've been playing Pokemon since around the age of seven too. so i know how special it can be to someone, I'm 4 years older than you & I still LOVE Pokemon!

Be sure to read the rules. Which you can find Here.

Also, if you have access to Wifi & your playing HG/SS/D/P/P Visit my trading thread. which you can click the link in my signature. If your playing. Black/White, Check the Trading Thread for people trading in your games.
    Have fun man. Welcome to Pokecommunity.

Years
  • Hey Scott! I'd love to check out your threads but for some reason my DS won't connect to my internet which is irritating sorry man

Back