• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, im tbhbt.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Hi, im tbhbt. I'm mainly here for learning how to hack Pokemon games

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I don't know much about hacking pokemon games but anyway I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen some of my favorite pokemon are Dialga, Lugia, Latios, and Latias if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • A Man A Plan A Canal Panama.

I think I beat you XD

Anyways, welcome the forums, and good luck.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That's what a lot of new members come here to do, Tbhbt. You're not the first, and I dare say you will be the last... within the next few hours. XD

Regardless, welcome to the community.

You've picked one heck of a forum to learn ROM hacking. Some members around here are pretty skillful, but I'm sure you'll be hacking with the best of 'em in no time.

Diglett

Ice cream snow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Welcome to the forums, I am new too.

Remember to follow the rules and you'll be fine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    thanks. i know im not the only one who has come here for hacking, but dosent mean i wont get involved with other part of the site

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi and welcome to PC, tbhbt!

Good luck on your ROM-Hacks.

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    I don't do hacking myself, but many others do, so it may be worthwhile. I'm in it for the battles ^.^

If I can help at all, just give me a call!

Back