• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm the new guy!

Kayin

Local Champion
Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Hey. My name is Jason, I've been playing pokemon since 6th grade, back when red, blue, and yellow were the latest game releases. I remember working up my pokemon so that I can see them fight in tournaments with computers on Pokemon Stadium.

I love these games to this day. Since a new release is coming out, I figured that I'd enjoy a community of people who also loves these games. So I stumbled on to this forum. I hope to make a lot of friends here.

Here is my current pokemon team on Pearl. I plan on replacing the two ubers with regular pokemon when Platinum comes out and only use the ubers againist other trainers that have ubers in their party:

Empoleon: Level 56
    Staraptor: Level 57
    Luxray: Level 55
    Uxie: Level 55
    Palkia: Level 56
    Groudon: Level 57

Each of them know a variety of moves. My Groudon even knows Thunderbolt. Haha. I do well in the battle tower when I play online. I hope that I do just as well with this new release.

I hope to meet a lot of new friends here that I will be able to play with in the future.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • Hey Jason! You sound like a real Pokemon fan! You also have a pretty awesome team there. I've trained some competitive Pokemon, but I've never actually battled anybody. I think it's a fear of losing horribly or something... Uh, anyways, you're bound to meet many competitive battlers and friends here, so look around and have fun!

Last edited:

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Your team is pretty awesome. =P

Welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm Benji. I've been playing Pokemon since Red, Blue and Yellow, too. I hope you have fun on the forums and all that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welceom to PC Jason! You seem to really love pokemon.
    Check the Pokemon Video Game Discussions section out :3
    Read the rules and have fun! :3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    welcome to pokecommuntiy!!
    i bet that you're gonna enjoy this site as much as i do! :)

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Wow. Didn't expect to get such a warm welcome. I appreciate all of your kind comments on my team. I've worked very hard on it. I'll certianly port them over to platinum. I'm debating on what alternates to have for Palkia, Groudon, and Uxie. I'm sure I'll figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to throw out some ideas. Thanks for the warm welcome. :) You can count on me to be a regular contributor.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Jason! Interesting pearl team you should make them all lv 100 though. Well, enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    ^It'd take A LOT of training to get them to level 100. Haha. I may try though. I'm proud that I at least got them as far along as I did. Playing Platinum with them would definatly help get their levels up a little more though.

Back