• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im the youtuber YourPKMNChannel

Years
  • Hello
    Im YourPKMNChannel a youtuber and im happy to be here.
    I dream to create a good and successful pokemon rom hack.
    My channel is always looking for admins so if ur intrested contact me.
    If u have any ideas for my rom hack please tell me.
    if u have any usefull tools pls tell me and id be very greatful

Years
  • Hi there sir, welcome to PC! Glad to have you here.

If you're looking to share your videos, I recommend the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum of the Video Games board. That's where people go to post walkthroughs, LPs, and the like, but you should definitely keep their rules in mind if you plan to create a thread. There's also the amazing Emulation & ROM Hacking board for hacking discussions.. I'm sure you're going to really like these two areas as they're active and pertain to your interests. But remember that PC has strict rules against joining to advertise your channel! You can include a link to your YT in your signature but outside that advertising really isn't permitted. Just letting you know so you can have a good stay around here without running into any problems. :)

Glad to hear you're happy to be here, be sure to stick around! I'm here if you're confused and don't know where to go so send me a message anytime and I'll try my best to help out. n_n

Back