• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi, i'm Viridi!

viridillumise

Professional
Years
    • They/She
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Hi, i'm Viridi. some people call me green or viri o/
    i play competitive pokemon, nuzlockes and sometimes make my own roms/patches
    also big cherrim fan
    Hi, i'm Viridi!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello to you Viridi, welcome to the PC!

We've got an area dedicated to Pokemon Nuzlockes and Challenges here, and a whole section of the PC dedicated to ROMs and Fan Games here.
    Also Cherrim in an awesome Pokemon!

Anyway, do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

viridillumise

Professional
    Years
    • They/She
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    thanks for the welcomes! im a bit late on the reply as i was a bit busy but id have to say one of my favourite games has to be emerald or black/white, ive played through emerald a bunch and gen 3 is just really nice and well gen 5 is gen 5 and is amazing. im a big illumise enjoyer and my first game was probably ruby or emerald, i dont have the best memory o.o''.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi, i'm Viridi. some people call me green or viri o/
    i play competitive pokemon, nuzlockes and sometimes make my own roms/patches
    also big cherrim fan
    Hi, i'm Viridi!

Welcome Viridi! Do you play VGC at all? We actually have an entire section where you can log your journey if you'd like to check out travel journals! We also have another resident Cherrim fan, I'll tag them! I hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    Cherrim said:

Back